The school reserves the right of final decision in matters of admission. All supporting documents during the admission procedure will become an unreturnable school record.
Anyone seeking admission in St. Mary's School has to fulfil the necessary criteria for admission into any class as per school rules.
- Registrations for new admissions open in Jan. - Feb.
- Registered applicants will be tested, based on the NCERT syllabus on a pre announced particular date (Date & time will be notified at the time of the registration).
- Registration depends on the availability of seats in each class.
- Candidates short - listed on the basis of written test, may be called for interactive session and final list of selected candidates will be displayed on the school notice board.
- Selected students will be admitted within three days after the declaration of result on Notice Board /on the date mentioned.
- Minimum age is 5 yrs as on 1st April for admission to class 1st with a difference of one year for every class. A concession of 6 months on either sides may be given for admission to student in class 1st and onwards.
- Valid proof of age is required at the time of registration/aadhar card to be attached.
- 06 passport size photos are required.